Our core beliefs and values
Who we are…
SAK provides concrete contracting services throughout the United States. Headquartered in Sumner, WA, SAK meets the needs of our clients in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, and Hawaii. We are a Union Concrete Contractor signatory to the Carpenters, Laborers, Reinforcing Iron Workers, and Masons.
What we do…
Our concrete expertise ranges from turn-key cast-in-place structures to stand alone shotcrete, finishing, patching, steel reinforcing and small projects divisions. With in-house estimating and preconstruction services, our team can provide a broad range of deliverables. Whether budgeting, design-build, or design-assist concrete construction, we are ready to meet the needs of our clients.
How we do it…
We believe these two simple principles have everything to do with our continued growth and success.
- Always treat our clients and subcontractors fairly.
- Be proactive by adding value to the construction process.
- Cast-In-Place pre-construction services which include constructability and feasibility services
- Cast-in-Place Structures, Tilt-Up, Steel Composite Structures, Education, Parking Garages, Industrial, Office, Hospitality, Medical Office, Condominiums, Apartments, Cold Storage, Food Processing, Interior and Exterior Plazas, Warehouses, Tenant Improvement, and Seismic Upgrades.
- Stand Alone Divisions: Small Projects, Shotcrete, Finishing, Patching and Steel Reinforcing Installation
- Turn-Key Scopes: Foundation, Stem Wall, and Slab-on-Grade
- Post tension decks – furnished and installed
- Mild reinforced decks – furnished and installed
- Architectural Concrete
- Laser screed slabs.
- Design-assist and design-build services
- Aggressive schedules
- FRP Certified Installation